Still powerful and still so indestructible, the Land Cruiser LC70. Land Cruiser puts advanced technologies to work, delivering more power from less fuel
Up front the gutsy design treatment tells you that this is the latest generation of the Land Cruiser legend. The bodywork is wider to accommodate the bigger engine and the wider track. Land Cruiser stands out from the pack with its protruding front fenders, a big front bumper that ties in just nicely with the grille design and headlamps. And that sporty bonnet scoop gives away the fact that there's an intercooler under the skin.
The steering wheel is collapsible, should something nasty come in your way. Also, with the strength of a tough steel body, Land Cruiser 70 models help protect you. Underneath that, a full steel chassis also makes for a strong, stable platform.
• High-rigidity frame structure
• Side impact beams in doors
• Front ventilated brake discs
• Anti-lock Braking System ( ABS )
• Power steering
• Energy absorbing steering column
• Front suspension - Rigid axle, coil spring
• Rear suspension - Rigid axle, semi-elliptic leaf springs
• Driver and front passenger air bags
• Front seat belts with pretensioner and force limiters
• 16'' tyres
Smart thinking extends to a power steering system with a high capacity pump for easier maneuverability. To help keep Land Cruiser more manageable with less rock and roll, the front track is wider, and the front stabilizer bars are beefed up for greater rigidity.
On the inside, Land Cruiser 70-series looks the goods and is easy to live with. Touches like the tidy ceiling headliner show that this Land Cruiser has moved ahead in more ways than one.
• Air-conditioning system
• Rear limited slip differential ( LSD )
• Height adjustable steering wheel
• Radio CD Player
• Large console box
• Fuel tank capacity of 90 lts + 90 lts secondary tank
Dimension & Weight
Seating capacity 2
Minimum ground clearance 230mm
4 Wheel Drive
Displacement − 4164cc
Diesel engine − 6 cylinder in line
Max output − 96KW/3800 rpm − 129 HP
Max torque − 285Nm/2200 rpm