Toyota Tsusho Africa Pty Ltd. and Toyota (Mauritius) Ltd's CSR policy realizes our Business Philosophy and Vision in accordance to our Values and Behaviours as well as Unity in Diversity.
We aim to uplift and provide sustainability to Education, Health, Environment and Child Skill development.
Toyota Mauritius Ltd has had the pleasure to contribute to the objectives of organizations which goals are aligned with what we feel are priorities in the Mauritian context. As a responsible organisation Toyota Mauritius Ltd, will continue to contribute wisely and humbly to the well being of our society. A list of some of our partners is provided below:
- Association Civique Midlands (ACM)
- Sponsor a Child
- Fondation pour l'Enfance, Terre de Paix
- Transparency Mauritius
- Fraternité Mauricienne des Malades et Handicapés
- Society for Aid to children Inoperable in Mauritius (SACIM)
- Diabetes Parents Support Group
- Mauritian Wildlife Society
- Prevention Information et Lutte contre le Sida (PILS)
- Trust Fund for Excellence in Sports
- Dr. Idrice Goomany Centre for the Prevention and Treatment of Alcoholism and Drug Addiction